Assistance Office SWAN assists professional associations with administrative work|
and organization of special events, seminars, workshops, and conferences.
Conference organization and meeting support
Assistance Office SWAN has extensive experience in organizing small-scale conferences, seminars, workshops, courses and special events. We can help you out with:
- Advising on date, time and location
- Drafting a program
- Drafting a budget
- Contacting potential sponsors
- Taking care of all promotional material
- Editing your web site
- Compilation and distribution of mailings
(newsletters, invitations, programs).
- Acting as your conference secretariat
- Processing registrations
- Compiling your participants lists
- Booking hotel rooms for your participants
- Inviting speakers and special guests
- Inspecting the venue
- Drafting a day-to-day scenario
- Providing on-site management
- Finalizing the administrative and financial details of your event.
SWAN is member of MPI